Have you ever noticed how the most ordinary ingredients often surprise us with their numerous benefits? These are frequently fruits or vegetables that you consume on a regular basis but are unaware of how beneficial they are. We are doing a series of 5 blog post discussing some of the underdog ingredients of skincare that you must know!
One such fruit is orange, which is essentially a nutrient powerhouse. While many people enjoy consuming oranges, not everyone is aware that the peel has numerous beauty benefits. When it comes to skincare, orange peel powder is a potent ingredient. It is high in nutrients and antioxidants, which can benefit your skin greatly. Orange peel powder is a natural herbal powder for beautiful, glowing skin.
Here are few reasons why you should invest in a good orange peel powder:
- Promotes Glowing Skin: The peels, are high in Vitamin C, a nutrient that aids in the maintenance of healthy skin. The bleaching effect of the powder aids in the reduction of pigmentation, dark spots, and so on.
- Reduce Acne: Orange peel powder clears pores which in turn helps reduce acne since there is no accumulation of dirt.
- Hydrate and Moisturize skin: The rich in antioxidants fruit helps hydrate dry skin and bring back its moisture
- Reduces wrinkles: Vitamin C helps in the formation of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for warding off wrinkles and fine lines.
- Helps reduce tan: Being a great exfoliator orange peel powder can help you get rid of the dead skin cells of the epidermal skin layer and restore the natural complexion of your skin.
There are so many reasons to give this powder a shot, you can use it in packs or products enriched with it. And the best way to test if you like the benefits are to give DIY’s a shot.
With minimum ingredients you see huge changes! But like we always say, make sure to use the best orange peel powder with 100% natural ingredients! Inari promises to only give the best to you, click the link to purchase orange peel powder and get ready to start your DIY!
Mask for glowing radiant skin:
- Orange peel powder – 2 tbsp
- Rose water – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
Method: Mix it well and apply on clean washed face. Let it stay for 10 mins and then Rinse it off.
Mask for dry skin:
- 2 tbsp orange peel powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Method: Mix it well and apply on clean washed face. Let it stay for 10 mins and was it off for moisturized skin
Oily and combination skin friends do not feel left out, we have got just the thing for you. Check out our mask made just for your skin type!
There are multiple orange peel powder brands in the market, but it is very essential to use the best quality ingredients for your sensitive skin on face. Inari has the best powders for both your skin and hair and the orange peel powder is multi- purpose for both skin and hair.
To save your time, here is the link for our Orange Peel Powder: https://curlcure.com/collections/natural-powders/products/orange-peel-powder-100-natural
Get yours now!
We hope this article was helpful! We will be waiting to see your carts full of our products! Orange peel powder is going to be in your closet forever now. Try it out for yourself!