How many times have you heard your grandma or mom tell you to apply a mask of Ubtan for anything and everything you get! Pimples? Irritation? Dry Skin? Tan? Ubtan is their answer! According to the ancient Indian texts, the origin of Ubtan dates to the Vedic times. Since those times, Ubtan’ s popularly used for beautification and protection of skin.
What exactly is Ubtan?
Ubtan is an Ayurvedic body cleanser that contains essential herbs and minerals that promote healthy, fresh skin. The mixture smells divinely of herbs, spices, cereals, pulses, and nuts, all of which work together to deeply cleanse the skin and reveal a natural glow.
Oatmeal, chickpea flour, almonds, turmeric, masoor dal, neem powder, and fennel are some of the most used ingredients in Ubtan recipes. To brighten the complexion, some people add saffron and sandalwood powder to the Ubtan paste. Ubtan’ s unique ingredient blend softens and soothes while effectively cleansing and exfoliating.
There are many variations of making Ubtan at home, some are passed down to generations with their ingredients, some of the most commonly used ingredients to make Ubtan are:
- Skin soothing Oatmeal- Because it is an excellent moisturizer with skin healing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and itch relief properties, oatmeal is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Healing turmeric- Turmeric is also an antiseptic, which aids in the removal of skin pigmentation and evens out the complexion. In the traditional Ayurvedic recipe, a pinch of turmeric is added to make ubtan paste.
- Soulful sandalwood- Sandalwood (Chandan) is also a natural astringent that tightens pores, giving skin a super smooth and naturally radiant appearance. It also has a pleasant odor that relaxes the senses.
- Rich Almond Powder- Almond replenishes the skin's lost nutrients, reduces acne, and makes the skin appear healthier.
- Other important ingredients in Ubtan include green gram flour and chickpea flour. They are high in rejuvenating vitamins like Vitamin A, B, and C, which give the skin a natural glow.
We have not one but variety of products made with Ubtan that have end number of benefits and solve your skin concerns.
- Ubtan Cleanser- https://curlcure.com/collections/offers/products/ubtan-cleanser-100-natural-do-it-yourself?_pos=2&_sid=8aaa91211&_ss=r
- Body Ubtan- https://curlcure.com/products/body-ubtan-100-natural-with-goodness-of-turmeric?_pos=1&_sid=ad8e4d7cb&_ss=r
- Foot Ubtan - https://curlcure.com/products/body-ubtan-100-natural-with-goodness-of-turmeric?_pos=1&_sid=ad8e4d7cb&_ss=r
- Anti-acne face cleanser- https://curlcure.com/products/anti-acne-face-cleanser-100-natural-do-it-yourself?_pos=5&_sid=ad8e4d7cb&_ss=r
All of these are made with multiple natural ingredients like oats, Ubtan, turmeric, aloe etc. every concern now has a solution!
But what are the benefits of using Ubtan? Here are just some of them:
- Brings out natural glow: Exfoliation with natural ingredients such as gram flour leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed. Sandalwood powder is known for brightening the complexion of the skin. Exfoliating your body and face with Ubtan on a regular basis will help you achieve radiant, spot-free skin.
- Gentle exfoliation: We've all got hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, and wearing makeup all the time is a no-no. All you must do is rub the Ubtan gently and leave it on. While it dries, take a beauty nap, or go about your daily activities, and then peel it off to reveal fresh, glowing skin.
- Helps in removal in-grown hair: Many people are concerned about facial hair and ingrown hairs on the body. While Ubtan cannot completely remove this hair, scrubbing your skin with Ubtan results in the natural removal of some ingrown and facial hair.
- Suitable for all skin types: So, do you have oily skin, normal skin, or a combination of the two? You may be using specific skin care products. That is not the case with the Ubtan. It is suitable for all skin types. To make it work better for your skin, you can add raw milk, water, or honey. Milk and water can help with oily skin, and honey can help with dry skin.
- Gentle cleanser: The importance of cleansing the skin well is emphasized in all beauty routines. However, choosing the right cleanser can be a nightmare. Many times, we spend a lot of money on expensive face washes only to be discouraged when they result in skin breakouts or excessive skin dryness. You can leave behind all that fuss and count on Ubtan for clearing out all the dirt, impurities from within. You will see a noticeable difference even with a single application of Ubtan.
These are just some of the amazing benefits of this magic Ubtan! Try out our products that cater to all your needs! Check them out and let us know how it was for you!
Image source- Pinkvilla