One of the most often used and well-known plant names in skin care is Aloe, widely available — you can find it potted in your neighborhood, local stores, and even medical facilities. Aloe is commonly used to treat sunburn, moisturize, and nourish our skin because of its well-known propensity to help the skin with its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Aloe Vera is a common house plant, it is easy to grow and can be used at ones wish!
With all the buzz surrounding the plant, should you incorporate Aloe Vera gel into your beauty routine on a regular basis? According to research, Aloe Vera gel contains vitamins A and E, which makes it a perfect addition to your collection of skincare products.
- Benefits of Aloe Vera for skin and hair:
- It supports the production and release of collagen
- It can speed up wound healing time and limits scarring
- It fights acne and blemishes
- It contains 98% water, which helps moisturize and hydrate the skin
- It helps to make the skin more flexible and supple
- Is a natural source of salicylic acid, assisting with flare-ups of blackheads and whiteheads
- It has a cooling effect on rashes or sunburns
The list for this is endless, Aloe Vera is a truly medicinal plant with healing properties for both skin and hair. Our skin needs a lot of care in order to stay hydrated and glowing at all times. Your search for the natural Aloe Vera gel and products ends here, Inari has a list of skin care products using organic Aloe Vera. Here are some of them:
- Hydrating aloe vera face mask
- Anti- acne face cleanser
- Plump it up - Dry/ Irritated Skin
- Mask it away for combination skin
- Mask it away for dry skin
- Rejuvenates Dry Scalp and Hair
- Relieves Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
- Eliminates Microbial Infections
- Stimulate Healthy Hair Growth
- Restores pH Balance on Your Scalp
- Curbs Hair Fall by Strengthening Hair Roots
- Reduces split ends
There are multiple ways to use aloe vera, the best one of course being rubbing raw pulp on your scalp, so it penetrates and serves you all the goodness. We at Curl Cure have a range of products to cater to all your needs. To make your work easier here are list of the products alongside their benefits:
- Banana Hair Mask – To moisturize your dry hair
- Hair Spa – To tame your frizzy hair
- Anti- Dryness Herbal Cleanser/ Shampoo - To hydrate your dry locks
- Pre- Shampoo – Made for all of you ( curly, frizz, dry hair )
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel – For anything and everything you want to use it for
All the above products are made with natural and organic products filled with everything that is magic for your hair. Additionally, if you have an aloe vera plant in your home and get access to fresh gel we also have a DIY for you!
- Aloe vera leaf
- Castor oil
- Safe hair conditioner
Here is the link to the video for a better idea, made just for you! If you happen to use this DIY do tag us on Instagram. We love seeing your hair glow!
Aloe Vera is fortified with over 75 nutrients, including 12 vitamins and 18 amino acids that are essential for healthy hair growth. Regular treatment of the scalp and hair with aloe vera helps to retain essential nutrients in the hair and protect it from harmful effects. Make sure you add it to your routine and take it to another level. This wholesome wonder plant has a plethora of benefits and gives your hair the natural goodness!